Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wednesday Wedspiration: Pink Ombre

Ombre is totally in this year! I only wish I knew about it when I was getting married!

It is aesthetically pleasing as it is like a color wheel: showcasing the same color in light to dark shades.

What better way to be creative and flatter your bridesmaids' skin color with using the right shade of pink, or whatever color you choose, for their dress?!

Clockwise from top left: weddbook, bellethemagazine, she finds, theknottybride, lovellabride, bellethemagazine, tumblr


What do you think about giving your wedding an ombre theme?

Michelle xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle,

    Saw you on Wedding Hour this evening. Gave you a follow and though we'd check your blog out. Got to say that the pink ombre wedding cake caught my eye :-) But my team member saw your Sea Glass theme post and has her heart set on a wedding like that. Anyway, nice to meet you.

    Andre from FS Media Films.

    ReplyDelete