Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wednesday Wedspiration: Lilac

Happy Hump Day, everyone! I asked for some ideas for my Wednesday Wedspiration Boards on my Facebook page, and some lovely people suggested a few color schemes! Today's theme is all about the color Lilac.

My husband's stepbrother's fiancee (confused, yet?) suggested this beautiful color as it is the color theme of her own wedding in August. It's such a gorgeous, versatile color. It goes with so many other colors. There is no need to stick to one shade, at all! I love the look of having all shades of purple mixed together for bouquets, decor and even bridesmaid dresses! Imagine how beautiful an ombre look of purples for bridesmaids dresses would look in your pictures!




What do you think about this color?


Have you checked out my TwitterFacebook and Pinterest boards, yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment